What's new

Suggestions for cashier's?

Scrub Free

Reaction score
Looking at possibly replacing my cashier's. I have used Unitec portal I like the format from a customer stand point. Does any one have any experience with reliability, loyalty programs, and remote accessibility with unitec?
What other products are being used? First hand opinions would be great.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I have American changer. It works ok. Reects bills quite often, & CRAZY as it sounds, if you blow in it...it will a cept again! Sorry, I wasn't much help...

boywonder

Reaction score
First you need to ask yourself one question. What do you want it to do? There's a big difference between just taking bills and cards, to the marketing. We replaced our ACW-4's last summer with DRB's. It was like going from an Atari 2600 to a Playstation 4. The DRB's are based off of the Unitec equipment but does far more. But the down side is its probably one of the most expensive cashiers out there. We love our DRB's. Don't get me wrong, we have had issues. We wanted to be able to market to our customers, ie wash upgrades, coupons, pay at the pump. Has it increased income? I think so but you have all those other variables to consider as well. I looked at every single cashier on the market, and the cashiers had to meet every single requirement for me to consider.