What's new

Stone Powder Rainbow Presoak

Back 40

Reaction score
Did you give it a try? There doesn’t seem to be much discussion about stones products on here.

Last edited:

steve569

Reaction score
We have used the Rainbow powdered pre-soak in an automatic and have had good luck with it. We currently are using their Powder made Easy and it is doing a really good job. We have not used their liquid Rainbow presoak in the automatic so I can't speak to that

Back 40

Reaction score
We use the powdered presoak in autos and self serves for presoak and high pressure wash. Only product we have ever used, so nothing to compare it to, but we have been happy with it. It does seem to be increasing in price though over last few years. Did look at the powder made easy but haven’t tried it.

washallday

Reaction score
I have not but i started a thread about KR soaps for my 4000 (Kleen Rite Soaps) and got some good advice. I did get a 50 lb box of correct powder and went from a two step of one Hi and one Lo to both passes being Hi. It has been on for a little over a month. No customer complaints. Wash looks good so far. I did go with bigger tips and had to add foam additive. So far so good. Not sure the cost of Rainbow but correct is about $50.00 and then foam additive about $16.00. Right away everyone says YA but you put on more each pass then other soaps. Very true but at the cost you can dump it on if you have to and still save lots of money in soap costs. The only thing I would think might cause a problem is the water you use to make the soap should be of good quality.