What's new

Stainless hook mounted to stainless plate

wendy's wash

Reaction score
Good morning, I have been trying to find stainless hooks mounted on stainless square plate that can be mounted on my bay walls and a sign that says something like, ( hook hose here cause it might be your mirror you save ). Tryed Kleen rite and sales said nothing like that. Check with local supply and also nothing like that. When customers pull off the hose from the boom it then becomes 50 / 50 if I will ever see the hose and gun again. Sometimes its still there and other times its gone. I am not sure but I don't think people would rip it down just to steal it. Thanks.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I don't know if they are available anywhere, I had mine made by a local machine shop out of stainless.

CRHAMEL

Reaction score
We make the bracket with 2 s.s. hooks you can get them from Kleen-rite Windtrax or Dult. our part#is 915fb

WASH THE PLANET!!!!

Chris Hamel

wendy's wash

Reaction score
Read your response and called Kleen-rite. Asked about the part # you listed with no cross referance. When that failed, I once again asked for a stainless hook to hold bay hose to the wall and they still don't have something like that. They did want to sell me a foam brush hook that holds the foam brush on the wall. I then called Windtrax and talked with a sales person who kept checking and said they also do not have any product like that. Other than your part number, what would be the name for your bracket and the name of your company so I can have them check their venders and find these hooks Thanks.

dclark3344

Reaction score
I have the hose hooks and signs from Windtrax and love them. The sign says"PLEASE HANG WASH HOSE ON HOOK WHEN LEAVING THE MIRROR YOU SAVE MAY BE YOURS ........>THANK YOU! :)BUCKLE UP! WE WANT YOU TO COME BACK.
Yes the sign is all in caps. I have some lame brains that hang the wand up there and yes some that still sacrifice their mirrors but the best one was a last week when a young cowboy was hanging out with his door open backing up (I think he was eye balling a lil hottie at the vacs) and he caught the door and folded it all the way back agaist the fender. LOL Yep he couldn't even get it closed. The next best is the guy in the jeep that backed out and broke the wand off the gun, it slung back and busted his windshield. As Ron White would say "you can't fix stupid". NO Matter how many signs hooks springs or warning you create.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Fabman, can you make the SS wand holder that has the mounting at each end? Dultmeier use to sell them, but now all the have is the ones with 4 individual mounting tabs. I'll see if I can scrounge up a pic if you don't know which one I am referring to.

Reaction score
I think i can still get the wand holders you are talking about. Would a J hook from a foam brush handle work for your other hook?

JIMT

Reaction score
McMaster-Carr has ss hooks. At there site type hook coat and it will take you to ss hook of many different kinds.
JIMT

MEP001

Reaction score
I.B. Washincars said:
I don't need any other hook. My booms swing back toward the wall as they should.
I wanted to say that too. If your booms are mounted and "weighted" properly to return to the wall, you shouldn't have issues with broken wands/mirrors. See also in the picture that the wand holder is mounted where a customer entering the bay in the proper direction manages to hook the hose, it just pulls the wand out of the holder without damaging anything.

Fabman

Reaction score
Hope you don't pay to much for those. Its only $6.00 worth of tube and $3.00 in brackets. If you paid over $20.00. you got robbed.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Hope you don't pay to much for those. Its only $6.00 worth of tube and $3.00 in brackets. If you paid over $20.00. you got robbed.
I don't remember what I paid, but I don't think it is as good as your $9 deal. Nice to know that there are those out there that aren't in it just to make a killing.

Fabman

Reaction score
holder

This is the one we use. Its nice to able to save money and make your own parts for your washes.

Attachments