What's new

St.Louis area maintenance technician

Jonboden

Reaction score
Multi-Facility Maintenance Technician - St. Louis, MO - Indeed.com

Waterway Gas & Wash has an immediate opportunity for a Multi-Facility Maintenance Technician in the St. Louis area! We are looking for a hands-on problem solver with leadership abilities and strong interpersonal skills, plus a blend of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic experience. We need someone who can self-manage and prioritize tasks, deliver high quality workmanship, and help drive store success through collaboration with each location’s store management team.

Position Summary

A Waterway Multi-Facility Maintenance Technician is way more than a mechanic! This position oversees and coordinates all necessary and ongoing maintenance of the car wash systems and technology while simultaneously being responsible for each location’s preventative maintenance schedule, safety and security compliance, facility appearance, and project management cost control at several locations. They also assist with specific aspects of renovations at existing locations as well as the build out and development of brand-new locations.

kai88

Banned
Reaction score
Is this position still available? I have the privilege of working alongside you as a fellow Waterway Multi-Facility Maintenance Technician. I've been involved in this field for 5 years, and I'm truly passionate about our role in ensuring safe, efficient, and smoothly functioning waterway systems.