What's new

SS Super Saver

txheat

Reaction score
Is there a service manual for this unit? Im pretty new to this industry and equipment. I need to know if the unit is working efficiently. So does anyone know what are the operating range of all those gauges? Particularly the product/air gauge for tire foam, foam conditioner...

Any particular chemical that is most effective in cleaning as for HP soap and tire cleaner? Any recommendations/suggestions?

Reds

Reaction score
A book comes with the unit. It is usually on the inside of the door of the panel where the electrical switches, etc. are located. If not call Jim Coleman or see if you can download one of them on their website

Ayerule

Reaction score
I have a PDF I could send you. Also have one for the obsolete PLC.

Ayerule

Reaction score
PiratePride,

DropBox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z3arwh1ypo655w6/AABQVWnjvoWO1rULhDFu1UdZa?dl=0
and e-mailed you a link too.

Slash, I'm rather new to this, but my assumption is you are maxed out.
I think you would need a longer terminal strip as all 20 of yours are taken, space for new contactors for the new functions in the box and have new wires ran to the meters. Hopefully I'm wrong and someone could enlighten us. Your setup looks brand new.

slash007

Reaction score
Well there are couple of inputs in the meter box going to Aux 1 and Aux 2, so I thought that maybe those were spares. There is also an N/A. The first two pictures are the meter box, the 3rd is inside the ER.

Piratepridecw

Reaction score
Thank you again for sending the info. My problem (at the moment) is not so much the programming but more of the mechanics of the system, I think. We did a self install and have had consistent problems with the RO going out. So we are not sure if it is in the programming, a blown fuse or install error. Is there a schematic or even a picture of the rear side of the super saver. I have been searching for months and cannot find anything to lead me to the correct repair.

Thank you again for all of your help

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Pirate,

Im in Ft Worth I can put you into contact with someone here locally that has been in the business for the past 30+ yrs first as an owner now as just service guy. Let me know I'll be happy to pass his contact info to you.

Piratepridecw

Reaction score
Pirate,

Im in Ft Worth I can put you into contact with someone here locally that has been in the business for the past 30+ yrs first as an owner now as just service guy. Let me know I'll be happy to pass his contact info to you.
I would love the contact info for this service guy!

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Pirate

Send me a PM with your contact info and i can text call or email you the info

Etowah