What's new

SS Ceiling booms

Bud

NE Ohio
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea where I could find a good SS 360 deg bay boom that the hose goes all the way from the gun to the swivel and the swivel is easy to replace? Most of the booms I have looked at have a separate hose from the swivel to the end of the boom and a fitting that the bay hose connects to go down to the gun. The booms I am replacing are very old Zierdens which have been good but I don't want the hassle anymore of the swivels + they are not SS. My other wash has very nice booms and are exactly what I want but I can't find out who has them. Thanks

DiamondWash

Reaction score
The purpose of the separate hose is for safety reasons say somebody hooks the hose on a trailer I much would rather have the hose break at the end of the boom where the whip hose attaches versus taking the the whole boom assembly down from the ceiling if the hose goes from the gun through the boom to the 90 degree swivel.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea where I could find a good SS 360 deg bay boom that the hose goes all the way from the gun to the swivel and the swivel is easy to replace?

Jim Coleman booms.... their is a welded fitting on the end that the hose attaches to.

Also this one.... not sure what manufacturer. But someone might be able to identify it.

Last edited:

Kevin James

Reaction score
We changed our overpriced Zierden 104 swivel cartridges out years ago and went to the Model 204 easy service boom with the seal elbow. Now when a boom swivel leaks it’s just matter of changing the “O” rings in the seal elbow. The boom arm is just 1” conduit.