What's new

SS bay walls

dogwasher

Reaction score
I'm looking to cover the dark colored brick walls in my SS bays. Any recommendations on what product to use to turn the walls white? Some sort of panels or spray?

Thanks!

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I want to go through and put some nice fiberglass panels up, but due to the money situation I am going with drylok waterproofer to get me through until such time (8 bays = $10k) that I can get them installed.

washtubman

Reaction score
I put FRP panels on my walls over 10 years ago and they look very good. I clean them twice a year with Aluminate. I just used the 8' panels and epoxy painted above that line and it has held up good since you don't get much spray above 8'. In my automatic bays I used vinyl soffit material and ran it vertically. This also has worked very well. Of course in the automatic bays I had to run firring strips to attach the vinyl.

Tom Lee

Reaction score
Two years ago I put Poly Max on the concrete block walls. As their ad says, "it's virtually indestructable". I would recommend the product.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I put FRP panels on my walls over 10 years ago and they look very good. I clean them twice a year with Aluminate. I just used the 8' panels and epoxy painted above that line and it has held up good since you don't get much spray above 8'. QUOTE]

Dogwasher,

We did the above like Washtubman described. We also did the 16 linear foot backwall to our soon to be open dog wash in FRP from Menards or the closeby lumberyard. Allow some space around the plastic tap ins & between panels for expansion to prevent buckling. I think the 4'x 8' panels were about $25 bucks per piece within the last year or so----very economical. The man hours involved were not too bad at all.

dogwasher

Reaction score
Thanks for all the feed back I would like to buy the FRP in 4'x 10' sections I checked Menard and Home depot and they only carry 4'x 8' sheets.