What's new

Spray painting and body work. But How?

kai88

Banned
Reaction score
The moment that sparked my interest in car spray painting and body repair work happened when I witnessed a stunning transformation of a classic car. I remember attending a car show and being captivated by a beautifully restored vintage vehicle. The car had undergone extensive body repair and had been meticulously sprayed with a flawless coat of paint. It looked like a work of art, with every imperfection erased and replaced with a smooth, glossy finish. Since then, my journey has been filled with learning, practice, and a continuous drive to refine my skills. And ultimately, my friend Mario "The Artist" has been a professional automobile custom painter and he has just released his personal collection of step-by-step videos that helped me a lot to understand and learned. The videos can be accessed here https://sites.google.com/view/carspraypainingandbodywork

MEP001

Reaction score

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct."

traveler17

Reaction score
The moment that sparked my interest in car spray painting and body repair work happened when I witnessed a stunning transformation of a classic car. I remember attending a car show and being captivated by a beautifully restored vintage vehicle. The car had undergone extensive body repair and had been meticulously sprayed with a flawless coat of paint. It looked like a work of art, with every imperfection erased and replaced with a smooth, glossy finish. Since then, my journey has been filled with learning, practice, and a continuous drive to refine my skills. And ultimately, my friend Mario "The Artist" has been a professional automobile custom painter and he has just released his personal collection of step-by-step videos that helped me a lot to understand and learned. The videos can be accessed here https://sites.google.com/view/carspraypainingandbodywork
What an amazing story. Please tell us more