What's new

Speeding Up Time To The Bay

AMWeber

Reaction score
I just got my tire cleaner system working. It is low pressure with a Flowjet pump. It takes over 20 seconds to get to the bay when the function is selected. How do I speed this up? More air to the Flowjet? As a side note I notice that the line empties when not in use. Not sure if it is siphoning back past the regulator. There is so check valve, should there be one?

MEP001

Reaction score
What line empties when not in use?

I run my tire cleaner at 70 psi liquid, 65 air. Needle valves are closed down pretty far so I don't use chemical too fast, but the pressure gets it to the tip pretty quickly.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I just got my tire cleaner system working. It is low pressure with a Flowjet pump. It takes over 20 seconds to get to the bay when the function is selected. How do I speed this up? More air to the Flowjet? As a side note I notice that the line empties when not in use. Not sure if it is siphoning back past the regulator. There is so check valve, should there be one?
Are your solution T'd above the Bay or at the ER?

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Your solution should not be draining when not in use. If it's draining out into the bay you may just have a small enough leak in a line and or fitting to allow air behind the liquid to let it drain out.