What's new

Specialty Equip Parts

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Let's build on the positive that we have to work with!

It is hard for me to believe that there is anyone is Washington DC that realizes that we exist or gives a damn about anything but lining their own pockets. I wouldn't waste my energy thinking that by waving your arms in the air will get someone's attention.

We are on our own!!
Bill,

This time some conscientious Congress People are on the right track since Rep Schweikert's bill does address our concerns properly on this specific issue. Now is the time to make an honest effort to let them know that they clearly have the political support needed on this specific issue.

You would think that Senator Al Franken considering he spoke at the ICA convention some years ago would have made an effort to get acquainted with what we do for a living. Also you would think that he would care about us at least some --- considering the speaking engagement & possibly other factors.

I don't know where he & many others actually stand on this issue at this point. I would think that a significant number of Minnesotans would be interested in his & others explanation of how some of them are pretending to save the taxpayers funds --- when they are actually wasting the taxpayers funds many times more by encouraging this sick emotional attachment to the one dollar bill.

At minimum --- they need to get the message that we are not their fools. They may think it is funny when they keep repeating the "lie" that "nobody wants the dollar coins" --- they need to know that people really aren't laughing when their life savings are impacted. I am referring to the manufacturer families, distributor families, operator families & also the elderly couples who wonder what happened to their investments because the better steps to reduce the credit imbalance was not proceeded with & that the elected individuals were temporatily entrusted with.

mike walsh king koin of bismarck

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Al Franken, has always been a pathetic joke and whoever the fruitcake that booked him for the ICA, was smoking dope when they did it. Him getting elected to a public office sadly shows how far down the slope we have slipped.

But Mike, keep the faith, I've been know to be wrong.