What's new

Southern pride version of an Autec Evo 1

Jibbotson

Reaction score
Hello, I was digging around and could not find anything by around here that might help me out. I work for a company that has a souther pride version of basically an Autec Evo 1. There are slight differences and I am trying to track down the technical docs to it but to no avail. I also can’t find any company by the name of souther pride but I feel like I’ve seen it before. Anyone able to point me in the right direction? Thanks!

JLanman

Reaction score
Here is an older post on a similar topic.

Jibbotson

Reaction score
Yeah I saw this port but it’s not really answering my question. Just says replace it. I’m just trying to figure out some contact info for the company (guessing it’s no longer) if anyone has it. I need a map of the fuses and PLC and such

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Yeah I saw this port but it’s not really answering my question. Just says replace it. I’m just trying to figure out some contact info for the company (guessing it’s no longer) if anyone has it. I need a map of the fuses and PLC and such
Southern Pride has been out of business for over decade. There's probably very few, if any, of their autos still in operation so you have a real uphill battle.

TMoliver

Reaction score
You might contact Keith Linton with Giant Pumps. He was with Southern Pride for many years.