What's new

Soo-Soft Water ?

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
Is anyone using the Soo-Soft water system?
Does it work and if so is it better than using a salt water softener?

MEP001

Reaction score
Again with this?

No, it doesn't work.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
MEP001 I'm sorry for asking but when I ran a search I didn't see anything specific about this system.
I see their advs. in the back of the car wash magazines so I was just wondering.

Jim Caudill

Self Serve Operator
Reaction score
Is this somthing like the Pelican system where they claim to change the nature of the chemical bond or some such. They talk about nano-technology and changing the Calcium Chloride bond to a different molecule that will not adhere to plumbing. Even if that were true, what about the spots when the water evaporates?

kabak

Reaction score
vulcan electronic descaler

Is this somthing like the Pelican system where they claim to change the nature of the chemical bond or some such. They talk about nano-technology and changing the Calcium Chloride bond to a different molecule that will not adhere to plumbing. Even if that were true, what about the spots when the water evaporates?
Has anyone used this system?

mac

Reaction score
I've always been suspicious of this. Let's assume it works and it doesn't attach to pipes. Well it's still in the water and it sure will get caught by the RO membranes. The group that hosts the water treatment trade shows used to not even allow them to have a booth. If this has changed please let me know.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I've got two friends that say the electronic conditioners work for reducing buildup on the equipment. One was even tipped off that his had quit working when scale started building up and his daughter mentioned it the change in the appearance of the equipment. He also mentioned that after he put it online that his nozzles clogged up frequently until the scale worked its way out of the system. He is on very hard well water at this location.

I recently tried one brand and it did not help with foaminess of chemicals,so I sent it back for a refund.