What's new

Something new

packerscw

Reaction score
Wondering if any one has any new ideas or new services or products to offer at a quick lube other than. O.C'S, flushes, tires, batteries, lights.

Looking to offer more to try and bring in a little more business.

Thanks in advance:)

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
If you are a full-service lube, there is not much else I can think of to differentiate other than expand into other product lines.

Your logo contains a caricature of “carwash” so I assume your lube has a wash, possibly an in-bay.

If so, you may consider offering a “full-service” wash to compliment the lube. You could do this by vacuuming carpets and seats, wiping console and dash and cleaning windows inside and out while the oil change is being completed.

If you have a slow in-bay, you may want to consider upgrading to in-bay express or mini-tunnel to wash more cars an hour and produce a higher finished quality.

packerscw

Reaction score
We have L.P. Gas, RV Dump, Full-Service quick lube, laurndromat, 100 ft tunnel wash, and 6 self serve bays with vaccums, and tire center..

robert roman: Do you own a quick lube center?

packerscw

Reaction score
if you do own a quick lube what kind of miscellaneous (Lucas, Sea-foam,.,.,.) products do you offer and how do they sell for you?

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
Pre-1997, I owned a QS lube, full-service wash with detail center. Good business until race riot and burning down of houses. Then the local tire centers began selling oil changes for $9.95 to sell tires and stay in business. I also supervised oil change while employed by a carwash chain. I also managed gasoline station and repair shop back in early 70’s.

When working with veteran operators having a multiple facilities carwash, I usually find the issue is not how to create more transactions (selling more stuff mentality), but rather how to create more value for customers. In other words, if you can offer customers more value, they will buy more and more often.

Generally speaking, operators of such multiple facility sites find it useful to create more value through customer loyalty programs. Combined with a good virtual experience (website), this can create enormous marketing power.

Hopefully, this helps and satisfies your doubting Thomas.

KWIK

Reaction score
What services do you offer?? I Rec: Engine flush(the machine type not the $10 pour in ****), tranny flush, Rad flush, FIS(terra clean service), Diff service, Fuel Filters, and a whole page of other services.

Let me know what ya do and I'll help you out. In the mean time check out our website for ideas. Wataugakwikkar.com