What's new

some tips pls

kevmcr

Reaction score
Hi, a business partner and myself are looking into setting up high quality car wash facilities.

I am now looking to investigate the options and request some help with the basics pls.

1/. Are there any companies that are market leaders in car wash equipment

2/.What are the basic things to look at / compare between different systems.

many thanks in advance.

Kevin :)

MikeV

Reaction score
Kevin, first off, a little more information is needed; what type of car wash?, where, Budget? and like that.
Also, with a minimal amount of research, you can find out everything you need to know right here. You need to do some of the homework yourself. Then start asking questions.

bigleo48

Reaction score
While we're at it...can you guys help me pick between these two cars?

OK...maybe not that funny, but you get my point...show us that you've done some work on this and we'll help you, I've learned so much here, but you need to help yourself first.

BigLeo

jshepard

Reaction score
We might need to take the white one or we could get taxed, that is if the Obama and the demmys gets in. WOW this will probably start something, sorry kevmcr.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I learned about this biz by attending trade shows, reading magazines, visiting carwashes and working at a wash prior to building.

Then I built my wash and discovered what I knew was very little. A few years into it, I'm starting to feel like I know a tiny bit, finally.

I remember when my distributor left my lot after the install/setup/testing. I just stared for a long time at all the keys I now had that went to everything new at the wash and thought:"man, that's ALOT of keys!".

Good luck!