What's new

Soda or Combo Vending Machines

MEP001

Reaction score
He's not in business anymore. You can get the same machine from a number of places.

Starrwash

Reaction score
Fed up with Pepsi, this post is so timely for me. If consideration is given to the $25-$30 electricity the pop machine uses per month plus consideration to way overpriced pop from Pepsi (1.12 per bottle sale for $2) there is no profit. Also considering my own refrigerated vendor. And the solid choice is....?

Randy

Reaction score
Fed up with Pepsi, this post is so timely for me. If consideration is given to the $25-$30 electricity the pop machine uses per month plus consideration to way overpriced pop from Pepsi (1.12 per bottle sale for $2) there is no profit. Also considering my own refrigerated vendor. And the solid choice is....?
Been there and done that with Coke, never again. The solid choice would have to be a AMS combo vending machine, sodas on the bottom and car wash vending on the top.

Etowah

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score

I just vend cans out of my AMS. $.31 each and I cell them all day long @ $1.00. I do better with candy and soda than I do with car care products.