What's new

So I finally needed WashWorlds 24 hour tech support...

IBFLYIN

Reaction score
Our Razor broke down for the first time at 6:30 am this Saturday morning. Doing everything we could think of to get it back up and running; which only included resetting it, I used Wash Worlds 24 hour tech department for the first time ever. I left my phone number and was called back in 10 minutes. Rick walked us through a bunch of tests and after about a half hour, he told me he would drive into the office to access it remotely. After about an hour, we had the faulty part identified and were back in business. I would have NEVER gotten that kind of service from my former IBA manufacturer, even on a Tuesday at 10am, let along on a Saturday at 6:30am.

I just wanted to say thanks to Rick. It's people like you that make it a pleasure owning a Wash World.

tobaccofarmer

Reaction score
The photo eyes or sonar? does the razor use photo eyes for stop drive foward backup? I think they mount on wall now right?

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
Rick is a great guy. He has helped us out on several occasions. WashWorlds tech support is top notch.

sprocket

Reaction score
Service after the sale is almost unheard of! They made a believer out of me.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
I like it that they do not care who you are, they will help anyone. I had to call them the other day and got though to a support person right away.