What's new

SNC Replacement

tdoskey

Reaction score
I am trying to find information on replacing my SNC with another credit card processing system that is SHA-2 compliant. I want to replace my bay meter doors and at the same time install bill acceptors. I would like a direct replacement for my Coleman doors so I don't have to rip out the whole box.
Has anyone done this?
Can you recommend an equipment supplier that you have used?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

toddmullens

Reaction score
I am trying to find information on replacing my SNC with another credit card processing system that is SHA-2 compliant. I want to replace my bay meter doors and at the same time install bill acceptors. I would like a direct replacement for my Coleman doors so I don't have to rip out the whole box.
Has anyone done this?
Can you recommend an equipment supplier that you have used?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Curious about this myself. I discontinued the use of the ole swipe n clean years ago but would like to replace my doors with card readers and better timers than the B&C ones Coleman uses and still have a bill acceptor

MEP001

Reaction score
I'm sure a custom replacement door could be made to fit the box. It's actually pretty cheap.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
It looked at the ICA show like coleman has gone the dixmor LED6S and crytopay route. I have that at one wash and really like the combo. Its very economical and wireless, so setup is easy. I think the times are around $300 each and the swipes are running $375. Then you need a $350 controller and a internet provider. You can use the system on your B&C timers if you like in count down mode.

tdoskey

Reaction score
Thank you Greg.
I am also concerned about security. If I can get a replacement door with a bill acceptor and credit swipe to fit the existing box, I am concerned it would be tempting to break into because of the simple locks. Can anyone address this without tearing out the whole box and starting from scratch with a hi security bay meter box?

MEP001

Reaction score
I use Dralco in the DFW area, they won't deal direct with consumers but they have a long list of distributors who can order from them for you, including Dultmeier.

RealScott

Reaction score
I just replaced my SNC bay doors with all new doors & crypto pay swipers. Not happy at all with the supplier I went with. If I did it over, I would use Carolina Pride doors. I skipped the in bay bill acceptors.

There are a few companies that had drop in doors at the last Vegas show. Be sure to ask about the additional outputs needed to activate your mid pressure features to save yourself from wiring up extra relays.