What's new

Slow CryptoPay turnaround

washme1

Reaction score
I sent a swiper to CryptoPay on Nov. 23. It has been 7 weeks and I'm still waiting it's return. Has anyone else had this slow of service from them?

Randy

Reaction score
I sent a swiper to CryptoPay on Nov. 23. It has been 7 weeks and I'm still waiting it's return. Has anyone else had this slow of service from them?
Have you called Cryptopay? What have they said? Long turn around try IDX, 8 weeks to repair a coin acceptor.

washme1

Reaction score
I did call. Tech support is not involved with repairs. They relayed a message from me. Tried to reach Dave but he was on vacation. Bottom line is I received notice it will arrive today, 44 days after I sent it in (includes holidays). Customers are a bit perturbed if they wait for a bay and discover the swiper is missing.

I must add that other than this incident of slow service, I have been pleased with the install after 3+ years.

washme1

Reaction score
CORRECTION Ship date was 12/9. I originally looked at the wrong shipping ticket. So it was a 27 day turnaround, not 42. Sorry