What's new

Site Evaluation Model

Etowah

AbM

Reaction score
Hi

I'm trying to learn how to analyze a carwash site and I came across this very detailed example of a Site Analysis:

They use an evaluation model provided by the International Carwash Association but I can't get my hands on it, here's how it looks like:

Does anyone know where I can get the spreadsheet?

Thank you very much

OurTown

Reaction score
The math on a few of these items doesn't make sense to me. Would a 1.0 site analysis be an average site?

AbM

Reaction score
@MEP001
Yes, then show me where on their website? Because it doesnt seem to be available anymore
If I have no answer, I'll call them

The math on a few of these items doesn't make sense to me. Would a 1.0 site analysis be an average site?

I got this answer from the example analysis:
For express washes, the ratings are (A: 1.5-1.6), (B: 1.3-1.4), (C: 1.1-1.2). The subject site rates at 1.35, which is a solid “B” in the analysis. This is not surprising in that it is in a smaller community with less traffic and population. Key to success is to relate the cost to the market in which it will serve. In other words, reduce cost on the front end with land, building and tunnel length proportional to a “B” site. Investing “A” capital into a “B” site would be disaster, but proper planning and management to maximize efficiency can serve the customers in the area while producing a profit for the investors.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
Both Sonny's and Macneil have better analysis spreadsheets than this. Contact a sales rep from them if you're serious about this site.

jfmoran

Reaction score
Hi

I'm trying to learn how to analyze a carwash site and I came across this very detailed example of a Site Analysis:

They use an evaluation model provided by the International Carwash Association but I can't get my hands on it, here's how it looks like:

Does anyone know where I can get the spreadsheet?

Thank you very much

You can get a FREE Site Evaluation and Pro Forma from Sonny's

CarWash Consulting (sonnysdirect.com)