What's new

Single Column Laurel Vender

wendy's wash

Reaction score
Does any one know or have modified a single column Laurel vender so kids can not stick metal up the slot where the product comes out at bottom or a kit that can be installed at bottom. They pulled the tray down and got product. Their parents were to busy vacuuming to notice them doing it. Have video of 10-12 year old waving so happy when he got one to fall. All of his brothers and sisters were amazed. Did that to 3 machines. Got lic. plate number. How can I get name of owner of truck as the cops will not give that to me. They also will not do anything about it. Kids did pull down vendor at bottom to get steel arm in.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
One is to reinforce what they bent at the bottom, so that it won't bend. You might make a sign with the plate/truck on it and offer a reward for the info, "who's kids stole vending products. Your cops must be pretty lazy, that is still petty thief. Take it to the tv station, they need material to fill up time. I saw one where a guy stole a flower pot, within minutes, he turned himself in after it aired.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I always skipped the last 5 shelves and it made it difficult to do that.

MEP001

Reaction score
wendy's wash said:
How can I get name of owner of truck as the cops will not give that to me. They also will not do anything about it.
What do you mean, they won't do anything about it? Did they tell you there's nothing they can do, or did they actually tell you they won't?

You may be able to get their info from the plate number at publicdata.com, but it's illegal for you to use that information to contact them.

I've been thinking about putting a community bulletin board above the changer, which would be a good place to post a photo of the kids cheating the machines along with a photo of the vehicle and plates.

washme1

Reaction score
I would call the watch commander and ask when it became legal for people to steal from your machines. When talking to him, let him know that if they don't pursue the perpetrators that you will contact the mayor and the local media.