What's new

Sincere Thank You!

OASIS WASH

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to all you seasoned owners for sharing your knowledge and experience with us new owners!! What a great forum! I bought my wash a little over a year ago and I can honestly say I would be struggling without this forum and yall's help with answering my questions and problems! In my city there is only 1 guys that still works on these SS and he is never available and could care less because he has so much work.

Also a special thanks to Randy who has taken A LOT of phone calls from me and never seems annoyed that I am calling him. I have a big re-plumb coming up at my wash and he has spent tons of time explaining different aspects for me! I hope one day I can be as valuable as you guys to the newer guys and pay it forward!!

Thanks again everyone!

-Troy

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have had the same experience with everyone on the forum. What a great bunch of guys! Always so helpful and generous with their time and energy. My business wouldn't be all that it has become without their help ( Randy, Soapy, Eric H, John L, Pat H, and so many others.).