What's new

Simoniz Ceramic Sealant

washnshine

Reaction score
So I decided to try Simoniz’s take on ceramic sealer and I was very impressed. I ordered a bucket with my last Kleen-rite order - this stuff is not cheap - $194 pre tax and pre shipping. But this is also the type of product that you command top dollar for as an add-on or in your top package. The stuff has all the qualities that we have come to expect/ deep shine, smooth feel and super water repellency and a more soil- resistant finish. I’m not saying it’s the best one or trying to pit it against another brand. Just sharing my thoughts since I gave it a shot. Definitely worth a try if you are in the market for this type of product. It also has a nice scent. They call it Lavender but it smells like pine to me.

Moopyjiggles

Reaction score
So I decided to try Simoniz’s take on ceramic sealer and I was very impressed. I ordered a bucket with my last Kleen-rite order - this stuff is not cheap - $194 pre tax and pre shipping. But this is also the type of product that you command top dollar for as an add-on or in your top package. The stuff has all the qualities that we have come to expect/ deep shine, smooth feel and super water repellency and a more soil- resistant finish. I’m not saying it’s the best one or trying to pit it against another brand. Just sharing my thoughts since I gave it a shot. Definitely worth a try if you are in the market for this type of product. It also has a nice scent. They call it Lavender but it smells like pine to me. I love this stuff for its beading properties