What's new

Simoniz Ceramic in IBA

boywonder

Reaction score
Has anyone added the Ceramic product to their wash? If so when and how are you applying the product?

soonermajic

Reaction score
Anybody tried this? Pros cons? When would you apply it, & why?

washnshine

Reaction score
This guy provides some information on the product. He mentions the cone nozzles that are on the ceramic sealant arch. If you get a look at their arch, you can probably see how they intend for it to be applied. Probably more than one way to do it though. He also says it can be applied after the drying agent.

The information on the Kleen rite site says 30 days of protection. That seems the same as hot wax and shine. This guy also mentions how it is to be applied only as a $5 up sell and should not be a part of any other wash package.

MGSMN

Reaction score
My experience with some of the Rain X and Ceramic type products out there is that they work too well. They will seal in the road film that touch free washes may leave on the vehicle and the hoses that deliver the product to the equipment will get chemical build up in them overtime. I will be trying this new product in the near future: Reflection .

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
My experience with some of the Rain X and Ceramic type products out there is that they work too well. They will seal in the road film that touch free washes may leave on the vehicle and the hoses that deliver the product to the equipment will get chemical build up in them overtime.
Yes- that can happen. Another reason to have a friction option on site.