What's new

Sierra Site Server with wash select pay stations

AutoSpaMobMO

Reaction score
We have Portal TI+ pos's at our washes with Sierra server software. Simple answer is to make your appointment, tech takes over control of your computer, sets up the bundles however you would like. They stay on the line till everything is up and running. It all makes perfect sense....till next year, when you need to do it again on a different pos.... and then will have forgotten. DRB tech was easy to work with.
See you at the Show...it will be my first show.
Unfortunately they still haven't called me back. I will try again after the show and stop at their booth at the show. I would like to get quotes on the Portal TI+
I tried to use the link that JAGraff posted but it wouldn't let me sign in..... https://live.vcita.com/site/Startwi...lLnZjaXRhLmNvbS9zaXRlL1N0YXJ0d2l0aFVuaXRlYw==

I will get on this after the show in vegas. This will be my first show as well.

AutoSpaMobMO

Reaction score
I agree, having a tech do it remotely is the easiest. The Portal TI+ has been great for us, we replaced a Portal TI that was in use for 12 years, they hold up well. There is so much functionality with the Sierra Server Software I wish there was a forum on it to learn more/get ideas.
I will be speaking with a rep at the car wash show. I will see what I can find out. I have been considering going to a new POS so we shall see. I do know there is so much functionality on this that the prior owner didn't know. I feel like I am really missing out!

Thank you all for all your input! I so appreciate you!
Tony

JAGraff

Reaction score
I will be speaking with a rep at the car wash show. I will see what I can find out. I have been considering going to a new POS so we shall see. I do know there is so much functionality on this that the prior owner didn't know. I feel like I am really missing out!

Thank you all for all your input! I so appreciate you!
Tony
I'm sorry the link didn't work for you. Were you able to speak with someone at the Car Wash Show?

Shawntell26

Reaction score
does anyone know how to use or have a manual for the scanner that comes with the portal TI+ i found nothing in the manual online for the scanner or camera and so far tech has not been any help

AutoSpaMobMO

Reaction score
I'm sorry the link didn't work for you. Were you able to speak with someone at the Car Wash Show?
I did talk to someone at the car wash show. He took my info and said someone will contact me brushing me off. Guess what? I have never been contacted. I have tried setting up appointments with NO LUCK. Pretty sick of unitec at this point.
The only good thing is my machines are working great. But since then the site server has quit sending me daily and weekly reports. It won't even let me email the fleet reports anymore. I have to work around that issue.

slash007

Reaction score
I did talk to someone at the car wash show. He took my info and said someone will contact me brushing me off. Guess what? I have never been contacted. I have tried setting up appointments with NO LUCK. Pretty sick of unitec at this point.
The only good thing is my machines are working great. But since then the site server has quit sending me daily and weekly reports. It won't even let me email the fleet reports anymore. I have to work around that issue.
Make sure your password isn't expired, or it will not send reports.

JAGraff

Reaction score
I'm sorry no one got in touch with you. Can you message me your name, wash name and contact info, and I'll make sure someone reaches out?