What's new

Set a goal and accomplish it, nothing is a greater value or generates more happiness

pitzerwm

Reaction score
I'm not sure of the total details of this clip but it appears that this guy wanted to dance in as many countries around the world as he could and it looks to me that he did a lot more with his dream than I would have.

I think that the idea and the fact that he pursued his dream is fantastic.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap080722.html

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
Bill,

I set 10 different goals for my organization in January, 2008 and reviewed these goals today. One of these goals was the total number of vendors sold. We sold 97.3% of that goal, achieved 7 more and blew 2. Although not 100% we did very well.

We didn't have global ambitions like your example, but the feeling of accomplishment in what we did achieve makes me very happy inspite of all the economic difficulties of this past year.

We will set some goals for this next year and see if we can do 100% of them. Thanks to this forum we can do so much more than we ever dreamed we could!! Thanks, Bill.

Uncle Sam :)

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Boy, I am thankful that I achieved a major goal of mine in 2008; to build a new detail shop and move out of a rented location. I am thankful for this opportunity to synergize my carwash and detail operation, and to continue expanding my customer base by broadening the car care services I offer while not diluting my services.

Business isn't easy, but I know several friends who are jobless, searching, and down. I'd rather be one of those with a small business, a goal set, some future expectations and daily business activity happening! Go 2009~!!

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
We Made It!!!!!

We sold 97.3% of that goal, achieved 7 more and blew 2
Well, with some unexpected sales these past few days, we made our goal for the year!!! A great feeling for my staff and for me. Hard work does pay off.

Uncle Sam :)