What's new

Service for XE validator from goldline

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
I have gotten a couple complaints that the goldline took money and didn't start a wash so I thought I'd put the validator from my spare goldline on it, That one just sort of vibrates after taking a bill about an inch or two then sptis it out. I'd like to send this to someone to recondition, then swap them and do the one that seems to have developed sticky "fingers". any recommendations? idea of cost? thanks

OurTown

Reaction score
If you don't take the Hamilton Tokenotes then converting it to a Mars might be less expensive in the long run plus more reliable.

Randy

Reaction score
One of the worse things you can do to a Hamilton XE validator is to put it on the shelf and not use it. When the XE validator sits on the shelf for an extended amount of time the belts will get a set in them and will become oblong and will not turn. If you have a spare you should rotate them in and out of service every 60 – 90 days. You could try putting the XE validator in a warm place for a few hours and then roll the belts around a few times to loosen them up, if this doesn’t work you’ll have to send it in for service, there isn’t really anything you can do to repair it yourself. I’d switch over to Mars if you’re not taking Token notes. Your looking at around $625 to convert over to a Mars validator.

Last edited:

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
Thanks, this came out of a wash that was shut down for a while. Surprisingly the one I am currently using sat for 4 years while the bank had it. guess its working pretty good considering. Maybe its just trying to collect some back pay LOL.

washzone

Reaction score
I have gotten a couple complaints that the goldline took money and didn't start a wash so I thought I'd put the validator from my spare goldline on it, That one just sort of vibrates after taking a bill about an inch or two then sptis it out. I'd like to send this to someone to recondition, then swap them and do the one that seems to have developed sticky "fingers". any recommendations? idea of cost? thanks
X-cell electronics of Las Vegas, NV Dan is awesome his phone # is 702-889-9235

pgrzes

Reaction score
Randy is a great old grumbly old prick!!!!:giggle::giggle: Love the guy though!! Check with him first though. I just had one I spoke to him about and he had me send to X-Cell, as mentioned Dan there is a very nice guy to deal with.