What's new

Self-service insrance

Etowah

rtcgolf

Reaction score
We are told Nationwide will no longer insure and our premiums will go up 2-3 times. What is everyoneelse finding and is there a Insurance Company you are using to obtain coverage.

HELP!

OurTown

Reaction score
Get an Erie quote if you have that option available in your state. Quick math in my head says our rates went up about 25% from last year but is still crazy cheap in my opinion.

rtcgolf

Reaction score
Get an Erie quote if you have that option available in your state. Quick math in my head says our rates went up about 25% from last year but is still crazy cheap in my opinion.
Thanks, we are trying to see if they are in Texas.

David Rolf

Reaction score
You might try the Southwest Car Wash Association. https://swcarwash.org/. We go through the Western version. We just got our quote back it has doubled from last year due to all the vandalism and claims at washes. That's what I was told anyways. Either way sucks and prices may need to go up to compensate. Good Luck

Randy

Reaction score
Start contacting some of your local independent insurance agents. Not all insurance companies can do business in every state so it’s best to just start with an independent insurance agent. A month ago I was in the same boat. To make my insurance affordable I had to raise my deducible to $5000. I was with Nationwide at the Insurance Center. The replacement policy with Liberty Mutual came 3.2 times higher than my policy with Nationwide. The Western Car wash insurance wouldn’t insure my car wash, they said it was too old. 42 years in the self-serve car wash business and have never filed a claim. Some of the car wash operators here have only a liability policy only, everything else is on them, theft, vandalism etc. Good luck and happy hunting.