What's new

Self-service humor

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
Caught this guy using my Carpet Shampoo brush to scrub the OUTSIDE of his car! I told him that the brush is designed to clean the carpets and mats INSIDE his car. He apologized, said he was from Hawaii and didn't understand how the machine works! 😳🤣 I gave him some extra tokens, explained the wash menu and earned a new customer!! 👍🏆

Attachments

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
Maybe he thought it was a "waterless car wash"? The Fragramatics Carpet Shampooer puts out a "dry foam". Who knows what the Hell he was thinking or not... 🤯

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
Yup, ours is pretty scratchy too! Just put on a new brush last week... Bristles are stiff nylon. What an idiot!! Guess they don't read instructions in Hawaii either! 🤪

washnshine

Reaction score
Caught this guy using my Carpet Shampoo brush to scrub the OUTSIDE of his car! I told him that the brush is designed to clean the carpets and mats INSIDE his car. He apologized, said he was from Hawaii and didn't understand how the machine works! 😳🤣 I gave him some extra tokens, explained the wash menu and earned a new customer!! 👍🏆
Probably was going to pull into one of your bays and start foam brushing his seats and carpet!