What's new

Self Serve Super Saver

wisheewashee

Reaction score
I am havng trouble with my triple foam on Super Saver. The controller is changing colors as it always has, but the colors are not actually changing. In fact instead of being stuck on just blue, red or yellow, it is coming out more white. Could this be a coil/solenoid issue? Thanks in advance

MEP001

Reaction score
Sounds like the solenoids may all be stuck open, although usually mixing all three colors at once would usually result in a gray foam rather than white. Turn off the liquid supply to the second and third solenoids and cycle it on for 10 seconds at a time in a bay - it may take an overall 30 seconds or more to clear - then if you're finally getting one color you know it's the solenoids all stuck open. If not, your chemicals are too weak, but I would think it would stop foaming before it loses color.

wisheewashee

Reaction score
I did check and the yellow solenoid was magnetizing but the others were not. Played with the IDX to let it try other blending options and that seem to unstick the solenoids. But you were probably correct in that 2 were stuck open. Thank you for th ehelp!

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Change filters in chemical tank and turn tri-color on with the red lion ( test cycle).
see what happens.These filters get clogged and stops the flow of the chemical.