What's new

Self-Serve Equipment

rtcgolf

Reaction score
Anyone have new D&S self serve system? Looking to install, and researching the good and bad...

rtcgolf

Reaction score
We've researched Ginsan but post install support is pushing us in the direction of D&S

Etowah

soonermajic

Reaction score
GinSan customer support is horrible.
I bought GinSan used, from a closed down carwash. Had a few issues, mainly cause i was new & an idiot.
Their tech help was great, & again that was from a guy who bought used!
Dan was sometimes too cerebral. 😳

Scott S

Reaction score
GinSan customer support is horrible.
I installed Ginsan equipment in 2004. The company that installed it went out of business within a few years. I never had them back out for anything. I’ve had very few Issues with the equipment itself and have always made my own repairs. Over time I’ve upgraded and changed a few things to better suit my needs, but I would definitely go with Ginsan again. Dan is a great source of help anytime I’ve had a question and always quick to respond.

Reactions: sjb

Brucedvm59

Reaction score
I bought GinSan used, from a closed down carwash. Had a few issues, mainly cause i was new & an idiot.
Their tech help was great, & again that was from a guy who bought used!
Dan was sometimes too cerebral. 😳
It's good to hear that you had a good experience. Mine wasn't. Doug did a very poor job for me. Kept promising, and never came through. All I wanted was new signage. After several months I went elsewhere and never heard from them again.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
It's good to hear that you had a good experience. Mine wasn't. Doug did a very poor job for me. Kept promising, and never came through. All I wanted was new signage. After several months I went elsewhere and never heard from them again.
I can't speak to your specific instance, but I will say we all drop the ball sometimes. My apologies.

Brucedvm59

Reaction score
I can't speak to your specific instance, but I will say we all drop the ball sometimes. My apologies.
I understand, nobody is perfect, but dealing with Doug was extremely frustrating. I contacted him dozens of times and each time he would say he would get it done, but never followed through. Maybe he should have a different role in your company.

Eric H

Reaction score
I don’t have Ginsan but everyone I know that has their equipment loves it.
They are the ONLY manufacturer that seems to have a presence on this forum. Dan is always here answering questions.
My top choices if I was to buy today would be Etowah Valley or Ginsan. I still have a Monorail pump station built in 1984 that you’ll have to pry from my cold dead hands. Too bad they went out of business nearly 20 years ago.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
I understand, nobody is perfect, but dealing with Doug was extremely frustrating. I contacted him dozens of times and each time he would say he would get it done, but never followed through. Maybe he should have a different role in your company.
Again, I really don't feel comfortable discussing any specific instance I was not directly involved in....especially on a public forum. But I do apologize. I've been know to royally screw some things up myself so I know it happens. If you do need assistance, please feel free to reach out to me.

Brucedvm59

Reaction score
I have only heard good things about their equipment, but customer service...................

cmawash

Reaction score
Your Crazy as Hell!! Just have your shit together when you call. Pretty simple!
looking at the pumping ,Maintenace will have to be done, look closely at component location they will break and its nice if its easy to fix, we customed ordered hydro spray units, they were nice enough to change and do some custom build pump/motor stands and install different pumps that they normally sell. we customized water and chemical tank layout, very happy with the results