What's new

Self serve and gift cards

Etowah

Touchless

Reaction score
Hi all, interested in other self serves and how you sell gift cards. We have a Portal TI+ and their VIP Wash cards that can be easily manually loaded. The area I’m stuck in is it’s not very convenient for the customer to purchase. If we are at the wash then it’s simple but if I receive a call I have to either meet them or mail the card. How do you sell cards?

SuperSuds04

Reaction score
I am in the same predicament as you, very convenient when I or my staff is on site but after hours or when someone happens to not be there so definitely following. I know there's a local wash to me who does online sales, but unsure of what online system he uses. So essentially the customer can go on his website and buy a card which is then mailed to them and they can re-load themselves through his online portal. But that still leaves you to mail as orders come through online.

Touchless

Reaction score
I am in the same predicament as you, very convenient when I or my staff is on site but after hours or when someone happens to not be there so definitely following. I know there's a local wash to me who does online sales, but unsure of what online system he uses. So essentially the customer can go on his website and buy a card which is then mailed to them and they can re-load themselves through his online portal. But that still leaves you to mail as orders come through online.
I don’t mind mailing the gift card and automated online sales would be an enhancement. Since we have ability to sell gift cards and offer loyalty club with $0 monthly fees I was hoping others may share their successful ways.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Would this work?