What's new

Seeking first position financing, $125,000.

getnbusy

Reaction score
Seasoned operator seeks $125,000 for 5/1. 5 self serve bays/ 1 automatic laserwash.

You will be in the first position. Secured with owner occupied carwash. Approximate LTV is 50%.
In business 15 years, 25 years experience.
I have owned this property since 2006.

Some of the money will be used to payoff an existing loan. The balance will be used for exterior renovations and installation of much equipment that has already been purchased.

I have ample income, multiple streams of income.
I have private financing references.

Located in North Central North Carolina

Call
Bob Stanley @ 252-432-6560
or email to rdstanley1@hotmail.com

jrauth

Reaction score
Hey Bob, Thanks again for the consideration and it was good talking shop with you. Let me know if you end up deciding to get more of a traditional bank loan.

Thanks,
Jeff
248 885-8797

getnbusy

Reaction score
Prefer private lender.

Simple, one page promissory note. Secured by first position with owner occupied 5/1 carwash. Nice corner lot.

Prefer a ten year amortization with a 5 year balloon. Terms and rate are negotiable.

Owner/ operator has 15 years in business. 25 years experience in self serve and automatic carwashing.

New LED lights and natural gas recently installed. New foaming tire cleaner, new foaming presoak, and new foamy brush recently installed. Have new Carolina Pride touchpad meter boxes, Huron Valley spot free system, and water softener ready to install. Also a Unitec WS II and a laserwash with dryer ready to install.

I have about $70,000 of my money already in this deal.

Private financing references are available.

For site/ finance details call
Bob Stanley @ 252-432-6560
or email to rdstanley1@hotmail.com