What's new

Seeking Aggressive Vertical Nozzle Stands Assemblies for entry of Automatic Wash Bay

Blanco

Reaction score
I have a few different sets. 2 sets are brand new (peco and macneil) and 1 set is used (mosmatic). I can upload pics tomorrow.

Sparkleclean

Reaction score
We are removing 3 pdq g-5 machines and all 3 bays have their “power towers” that will be available soon. I can send you pics if you want them?

Sparkleclean

Reaction score
There’s no count on the towers. They are just square stainless tubes carrying stainless pipe with rotating nozzles on it. They stand about 4/5’ tall. They tie in to the stainless underbody pipe and all run together. I’ll post pics later.

if you were asking about the G5 machines I do not know the car counts on those currently. Those are approximately 17/18 years old I think.

Good Moody

Reaction score
I was just curious of the wear on the towers.

Also, what are your asking for towers

Last edited:

Sparkleclean

Reaction score
The towers are not as old as the wash equipment is, this site used to have Gatling guns from PDQ when it was originally built.

Sparkleclean

Reaction score
Sorry I will post them in the morning. I have Been busy getting ready for the renovations and forgot to take the pics today. I apologize!

Sparkleclean

Reaction score
I have three sets of these. Each consists of two towers with 4 rotating nozzles on each, and the underbody pipe. I also have a handful of new rotating nozzles as well that are not installed yet.

I will also have quite a bit of PDQ equipment , both new and used, for both access machines and G5 units if anyone needs it.

Attachments

Good Moody

Reaction score
I have three sets of these. Each consists of two towers with 4 rotating nozzles on each, and the underbody pipe. I also have a handful of new rotating nozzles as well that are not installed yet.

I will also have quite a bit of PDQ equipment , both new and used, for both access machines and G5 units if anyone needs it.

Etowah