What's new

SECWA Convention Orlando Florida. July 20-22

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Will be showing in Orlando. stop by and say hi.

Saw this just now after the show. I didn't stop by your booth but talked to you at one wash where your machines were in use. My friend had good things to say about your machine. I hope the show was productive for you.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Just a brief post show report: Overall, I enjoyed attending and it was good to see some folks. Even our site host Jackson was there peddling SSCWN. The SECWA show has been heavily geared towards express format since about 2005 and that trend continues. There was a lightly attended SS round table discussion that was still enjoyable. There was also a seminar on converted sites that was interesting. There were a few operators who have converted either IBAs to small tunnels, added a tunnel to existing SS/IBA site or a complete removal of SS bays to convert the entire building to an express format. Several operators are now looking at acquiring SSs on large lots for site conversions. Marcus Kittrell of Birmingham spoke briefly about his successful site conversion as well as his POP (pay one price) SS conversion. The Car wash tour had nine washes. Only one had an IBA. It was a C store site that had the new water wizard fast track machine. The rest were express or some sort of flex service conveyors. Lava Foam type arches enhanced with LED light bars and LED projectors were obviously a hot item as most of the tunnels on the tour had them. I think I'm going to attempt to retrofit my IBA with them. Anyway, it's good to be around enthusiastic operators as I find their attitude contagious.

CleanWD

cleanwd.com
Reaction score
You might have talked to allen or me, not sure. The show was good for us and we were able to make good leads and had a chance to meet our customers in the southeast. The Rhino-mat self serve and full serve is being heavily sought after in the southeast and east coast due to the change in the car wash industry in that region. All in all the southeast show is one of my favorite except for the humidity.
Saw this just now after the show. I didn't stop by your booth but talked to you at one wash where your machines were in use. My friend had good things to say about your machine. I hope the show was productive for you.