What's new

Secwa 2015

Bob Koo

Reaction score
The next SECWA Tradeshow will be in Myrtle Beach, SC at the Convention Center at the end of August. Their next scheduled event will be a Roadshow in New Orleans, LA at the end of March 2015. This information will be published very soon.

Bob Koo

Reaction score
Just to set the record straight, at this time no location has been set for the SECWA Annual Tradeshow in 2016. We did just complete our 2015 Annual Tradeshow in Myrtle Beach, SC. I think we had a great turnout and hope everyone attending felt the same. The 2016 Annual Tradeshow does not a determined location at this time, but the SECWA Board of Directors is evaluating many alternatives. As a newly re-upped SECWA Board Member, I understand that we are in changing times and must adapt to change constantly. Determining the site of next year's Tradeshow is a work in progress that iput is being sought to allow the event to grow with these changing times.

Contractually, a repeat in the Swann/Doplhin in Disney World is scheduled for 2017

Thanks CleanWD, great seeing you again in Myrtle Beach

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Bob, put my vote in for more Orlando shows! But I guess the hardcore guys want to see new car wash tours.

BTW, thanks for re-upping! Most people don't realize what a pain at times it can be to serve on a regional board.

Joe Law

Reaction score
Anyone going to the Fort Lauderdale road show on January 31st?