What's new

Security Cameras

pgrzes

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has inquired with Lorex or Qsee to see if they will be having any of the great Black Friday deals on camera systems this year. I bought one of the 16 camera 1080p systems from Lorex last year for I believe around $750. It was a great purchase. I am in the market for another system and was going to try to contact them this week but thought I would check with everyone here to see if anyone heard anything? If not I will inquire and let you all know.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has inquired with Lorex or Qsee to see if they will be having any of the great Black Friday deals on camera systems this year. I bought one of the 16 camera 1080p systems from Lorex last year for I believe around $750. It was a great purchase. I am in the market for another system and was going to try to contact them this week but thought I would check with everyone here to see if anyone heard anything? If not I will inquire and let you all know.
Here's a pretty good system with what looks like Hikvision 4MP cameras:

http://www.costco.com/Q-See-16-Chan...with-100'-Night-Vision.product.100305820.html

soapy

Reaction score
I saw Sams club was having a flyer sale on a 8 camera 2MP Samsung system for $369.

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
I'd like to know also and pick up another system. I purchased a couple during last years Black Friday event. Just yesterday I got my first ever restitution check from the courts as a direct result from the cams. The check was only for $70 but it was worth 10 times that to me in satisfaction.

soapy

Reaction score
I got a $1700 check from a guy who backed into one of my towel stations. Paid for all my camera systems at every location.

pgrzes

Reaction score
I have had my automatic pretty well ripped out of the bay from an oversized Company vehicle. That was a pretty large check, and I have had 2 other damage claims paid to me from damage caused by dumb azzes!! Its always nice when you invite them to come look at the video! Had a lady drive into my dryers, pull the anchors from the floor and tear her mirror off and said the dryer moved in front of her car. Her Ins. Co. was pretty pushy with me to pay for damages until I emailed them the video. They were happy to repair the damage to my equipment. Once you mention video and hit n run everything changes. I have 32 cameras at my location, and wish I had a few more. I have a qsee and a Lorex, the clarity on the Lorex is better, but I find navigating through playback on the qsee to be a bit easier.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Ok all here is the email I received today from Lorex.

Pete.
This is Sam and please review the information below. You are welcome to share my contact with your fellow bloggers. We will have a Black Friday Week promotion coming up.

Sam.Tang@flir.com

Sam said to email him if you are interested in anything and he will let us know what he can do once the promotion begins. I am on the customer list so I do receive emails, but when I spoke with him it sounds as though deals can be even better then the promotions show. Hope this helps some of us out.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
Yep, I received the black friday sale email today from lorex: free shipping, save 25%. Use code BLACK25
Sale starts today.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
$399 - Nelly's Security Black Friday Sale. Their customer support ins unparalleled in the CCTV industry IMHO.

http://www.nellyssecurity.com/specials/black-friday-r/complete-8-channel-1080p-hd-tvi-dome-surveillance-system-w-1tb-hard-drive.html

Package Includes:
(1) NSDV-208Q 8 Channel 1080/720P Tribrid HD-TVI DVR w/ 1TB Hard Drive Installed
(8) NSHC-1080p-DM1 1080P Weatherproof IR Dome Hybrid Security Camera 3.6mm (4-in-1 TVI / CVI / AHD / Analog)
(8) 100' Premade High Quality Siamese Cable
(1) 12V DC 5 AMP CCTV Single Unit Power Supply
(1) 8-Way Splitter Cable

Includes 1-Year Warranty for the Cameras, and a 3-Year Warranty on the DVR
Lifetime Tech Support

pgrzes

Reaction score
There is a few package that has price drop, check them out and please post it on you carwash blog

2K IP Security camera system with 16 Channel NVR and 16 outdoor 2K 4MP IP cameras, color night vision
LN10804-1616W, $1,749.99 (Black Fraday deal, net price in USD)
2K IP Security camera system with 16 Channel NVR and 16 outdoor 2K 4MP IP cameras, color night vision

2K IP Security camera system with 16 Channel NVR and 16 HD outdoor 3MP HD IP cameras
LN10802-166W, $1,079.99 (Black Fraday deal, net price in USD)

2K IP Security camera system with 16 Channel NVR and 16 HD outdoor 3MP HD IP cameras

2K IP Security camera system with 12 Channel NVR and 12 outdoor 2K 4MP IP cameras , color night vision
LN10804-1612W, $1,449.99 (Black Friday deal, net price in USD)

2K IP Security camera system with 12 Channel NVR and 12 outdoor 2K 4MP IP cameras , color night vision

Here is an email I received this morning from Sam Tang.
I called my order on another system that said no further discounts. It was $2700 and ended up getting it for $2092 after he took another 25% off. And he also said if the system I purchased goes on sale in the next 60 days I will get a rebate.

I hope everyone enjoys the Holiday today.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
There is a few package that has price drop, check them out and please post it on you carwash blog

LN10804-1616W, $1,749.99 (Black Fraday deal, net price in USD)

Here is an email I received this morning from Sam Tang.
I called my order on another system that said no further discounts. It was $2700 and ended up getting it for $2092 after he took another 25% off. And he also said if the system I purchased goes on sale in the next 60 days I will get a rebate.

I hope everyone enjoys the Holiday today.
pgrzes,

Does the $250 more for Sam Tang's have better specs??? I notice on the highest end above$1750 system in the specs it seems to say "Real-time recording up to 8MP on all channels" I wonder how that translates into "worst case scenario" # of dropped frames for when we go to retrieve the "whatever" compelling incident.

mike walsh kingkoin.com

pgrzes

Reaction score
Mike,
My understanding is they are the same system except that the one I purchased has 8 dome cameras. I wanted the dome cameras for inside my SS Bays. I would have preferred to have all domes but they are not offering anything with them. I suppose that they have too many bullet cameras in stock they want to move?? I was told that the 2 cameras are the same just the housing that is different.
Copper,
I allready have a Lorex and a Qsee. I like the interface on my phone on the qsee a little better then the Lorex, but the picture quality on the Lorex is much better. The Qsee is a 720p and the Lorex is 1080p. I felt the Lorex is offering better deals right now. Time will tell. I will probably put a second system in my new location once I get things up and going.

soapy

Reaction score
Lorex has a 16 camera capable/ comes with 8 HD bullet, 4 HD dome cameras with a 3 TB HD on sale for $599.99 or a 8 camera system for $399. 16 camera system part # is MPX1684DW REGULAR PRICE $1979.00

pgrzes

Reaction score
Lorex has a 16 camera capable/ comes with 8 HD bullet, 4 HD dome cameras with a 3 TB HD on sale for $599.99 or a 8 camera system for $399. 16 camera system part # is MPX1684DW REGULAR PRICE $1979.00
Soapy I am pretty sure that is pretty much the same system that I got last year, but it had all dome cameras. I am happy with it, clarity is great, I have 2 cameras in every bay at both ends so I can get tags numbers going either direction. Last year with th 16 domes I paid about $800 total shipped and taxes.
The system I purchased this time has higher definition, color night cameras and uses cat5 wire. No need for power supplies! It just came in today, will be a bit before I get installed.

pgrzes

Reaction score
If you are looking for security cameras a really great deal just popped up from lorex. LN10802-166w
16 channel 16 camera(bullet) 2k IP 3mp hd for $1099.99 free shipping. Hurry sale ends tonight.

soapy

Reaction score
pgrzes I think we bought the same system last year. I added some power zoom dome cameras from Security Camera Kings. They work well with the lorex software and give me a bit more adjustment