What's new

Secure Coin

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple of Secure Coin Acceptors, long drop.
Wally,

I don't have any but if you can share with us your positive experience with them ... it could be helpful ... since it is possible that we might be interested in a very large number of their short drop versions. If I remember right they had some temporary??? issues for awhile when they were being distributed out of California???

Thanks

mike

Wally

Reaction score
Mike they have worked out very well for me. I have had 14 in service for about 12 years and four spares that need repairing. I have contacted Magikist in Winnepeg Canada and will send them in for repair. I'm using quarters, dollars and tokens in them. I remember hearing of some problems but I really haven't had any. My four have just died from the things that happen to electronics in the years of continual use.

I don't have any but if you can share with us your positive experience with them ... it could be helpful ... since it is possible that we might be interested in a very large number of their short drop versions. If I remember right they had some temporary??? issues for awhile when they were being distributed out of California???

Thanks

mike[/QUOTE]