What's new

Secure Coin EP-5+

chuck

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Secure Coin is still in business?? I have a couple of the EP-5+ and all the phone numbers I have for them are not in service. I am wanting to know how to program tokens to them and also how to delete tokens from the memory. Thanks..

Jim L.

Florida panhandle
Reaction score
I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago. According to the distributor they are out of business. I've got the instruction sheet that came with each acceptor. I'll scan it and e-mail it to you.

Randy

Reaction score
Chuck
They have gone out of business. If you need the installation/Programming instructions for the EP-5 Plus I have them on my computer. If anyone needs them shoot me an e-mail and I?ll send it to you.

bigleo48

Reaction score
I think those coin mechs were actually made by Magikist and they are still in business and can repair them.

To delete a token, just select the token, press the "Learn token" and wait 10 seconds to timeout. To Learn a token, select the token, press learn token, drop two tokens through the coin mech, then select the number of pulses for that token.

From the Magikist webpage at www.magikist.com;
Note to SecureCoin Customers Friday, 11 January 2008:
As the manufacturer of SecureCoin coin acceptors, Magikist has assumed service and support for these products since December 2006. We are committed to providing service and support for these products, as well as improving the customer service that was provided prior to December 2006. We are pleased to note that service time has improved dramatically since we have directly taken over this role.

soapy

Reaction score
They are now marketed under the Icoin name. I have been using some of them and they have improved them with some new features. They have been working very well for me.

chuck

Reaction score
As always thanks for all your help. Chuck

MEP001

Reaction score
almost 12 1/2 year thread bump, I think it's a new record here.

• Haha
Reactions: APW