What's new

SBA Loan Forgiveness

Kramerwv

Reaction score
It would likely take a couple of months or more to get approved for Sba financing at this point, so if you don’t owe huge $$ it’s probably not worth the hassle. There’s a employee retention tax credit that just got increased for 2021 so certainly pay attention to that if eligible.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Just heard EIDL can be forgiven as well. Bank had me make on payment - Hope I get it returned.

soapy

Reaction score
Earl, you should get it back. My banknever had me make a payment and the SBA gave them interest as well as the full amount of the loan.

David Rolf

Reaction score
Can something post a link on how to get a loan forgiven not a PPP. I can't find anything on the SBA site and did NOT go through a bank for assistance. Thanks

slash007

Reaction score
Only PPP can be forgiven. Not SBA loans. Only free money is PPP, EIDL advance and then first 6 months payments on certain SBA loans.

Rish Cw

Reaction score
A bank I use in VA just yesterday told me that if an SBA loan is approved by 9/1/2021 that the SBA will cover 6 months of payments. When the pandemic started, I had 6 months of an SBA loan covered.

This was on a 504 (land acquisition) loan. I’m not sure if it’s different for a 7a business loan. But it’s worth the question!

Etowah