What's new

Saving a few $$ with Zoro Tools

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Hi guys, looks like 20% off codes are back on the table. Here’s one that’s about to expire. If anyone uses it post here. I'll try to upload soem as they come in if I don't use them.

Also, I haven’t confirmed but I was told these codes will also work on grainger’s website!

Attachments

Last edited:

washnvac

Reaction score
Thank you, Greg! I just had an order sitting in my cart waiting for them to send a 10% off to me, which they usually do. The 20% worked perfect. (plus I get 6% cash back for shopping through Rakuten) Keep 'em coming, please; if you get more.

Zoro is just about always cheaper than Grainger, plus you get "free" shipping over $50.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Thank you, Greg! I just had an order sitting in my cart waiting for them to send a 10% off to me, which they usually do. The 20% worked perfect. (plus I get 6% cash back for shopping through Rakuten) Keep 'em coming, please; if you get more.

Zoro is just about always cheaper than Grainger, plus you get "free" shipping over $50.

Maybe we can keep this thread alive by sharing codes we're not going to use.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Reviving an old thread. Seems coupons are coming back! This one is good through tomorrow. Please let us know if you use it. I also have a 10% off that expires at the end of the month

Attachments

cbchevy4x4

Reaction score
Whenever i need something if i dont have a coupon received in the mail, i will log into my account and put the items in the cart that im thinking about. Typically within 48 hours i will get a coupon emailed to me that i can use at that point.

OurTown

Reaction score
Whenever i need something if i dont have a coupon received in the mail, i will log into my account and put the items in the cart that im thinking about. Typically within 48 hours i will get a coupon emailed to me that i can use at that point.

Done that many times.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Any thoughts on Temu for some relevant hardware items??? Other than possibly money going a bit too much to Mainland China. More direct a bit like Ali-Express ... possibly so less margin of profit to Mainland China for the exact same item from a much higher priced middleman. Of course, the quality of information, technical support, speedier delivery & ability to have straightforward returns ... VALUES should also be given proper weitht & consideration!! Every credit card company that I know of ... appear to not be bashful about using those "some hardware included" supply sources?

Another compelling consideration IMHO is if the item from Temu is an actual illegal patent violation that was not enforced properly.

Last edited:
Etowah