What's new

Ryko wont go home :(

waterlogged

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am new to the business, so excuse me from the dumb questions I am about to ask. I am running a Code-A-Wash IV, AMTT entry system and Monarch II / Elite car wash, and FX2N Mitsubishi PLC. I keep getting an error 33, Not at home error. What is the CAW IV and PLC looking to be in home position? Thanks.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
For a Monarch 2 the wash has to make the front prox switches, the arm has to make two poxes to show it is in position and there are some other conditions that must be met. You will need to familiarize yourself with all the input sensors and the 4 digit codes that diagnose problems. You should have the capability to get 4 digit codes from your CAW4 through the network.

soapy

Reaction score
Take a small marker and mark every input on the PLC that is on when the machine is in the correct operating mode. Then when you have a issue you can look at input lights and see which ones are not on or some that are on and should not be. It makes it much quicker to diagnose the problem.
ON my Monarch 2 when I get a lot of 33 codes of the machine at home I look at the gear boxes first. If they get some wear on them the machine will return to home but the loose gear box will let it roll forward deactivating the prox switch sensor.