What's new

ryko wheel scrub

diamond joe

Reaction score
after a very busy day Christmas eve, I noticed air leaking in a big way from my wheel scrub retractor air cylinder.Its bad and I cant even order a new one untill monday.I tried turning off the wheel scrub feature,closing the air regulator at the mac valve but no dice.I guess the retractor gets psi all the time from another unregulated source.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Try running the air pressure to "0" on both sides for the wheel scrubs but if that works be careful because they may want to drift into the bay because there is no pressure setting for the retract of the wheel scurbs just extend pressure settings

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I too am having air leaking from the front of my air cylinders on my wheel scrubs I am working a a design to eliminate that. I also made a new sealing design for the Ryko bi-fold doors air cylinders that leak around the shaft of the air cylinder. I have changed and redesigned so much on my SoftGloss and Overhead systems from Ryko to make them work better and I have to question why Ryko has to over engineer there equipment.

diamond joe

Reaction score
tried trning both air press regulators down to o but no dice. apparently the retractor gets a constant 90psi to hold them in as you say. if I could eliminate the air press then I could find some other way to prevent them from drifting into the bay like zip ties or whatever

lag

Reaction score
I too am having air leaking from the front of my air cylinders on my wheel scrubs I am working a a design to eliminate that. I also made a new sealing design for the Ryko bi-fold doors air cylinders that leak around the shaft of the air cylinder. I have changed and redesigned so much on my SoftGloss and Overhead systems from Ryko to make them work better and I have to question why Ryko has to over engineer there equipment.
Maybe you should walk across the street and show the engineers how it should be done. ;) Just kidding ,have a great holiday weekend !!!