What's new

Ryko SoftGloss track leveling kit

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I noticed the other day that the concrete anchors holding down the track are starting to come out of the ground when the system is running up & down the track they only put washers under the supports on one side to level the track well now they are causing problems/noises I'm afraid if I don't do something soon that a major problem is going to happen.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Ryko CS

Reaction score
When the track is installed, occasionally washers are used to level out the track feet, and as the machine travels, anchors can/will loosen some over time. In the photos above, it doesn't appear there are any washers under that track foot, but if they were required, new stainless washers could be used to provide support in that section. For the anchors, if in-floor heat is not involved, the installer will drill completely through the concrete to allow the old anchors to be pushed down (hard to remove) and a new anchor installed from the top to resecure. Anchors do need periodic tightening which will help to keep the sound minimized.

Rfl6543

Reaction score
When the track is installed, occasionally washers are used to level out the track feet, and as the machine travels, anchors can/will loosen some over time. In the photos above, it doesn't appear there are any washers under that track foot, but if they were required, new stainless washers could be used to provide support in that section. For the anchors, if in-floor heat is not involved, the installer will drill completely through the concrete to allow the old anchors to be pushed down (hard to remove) and a new anchor installed from the top to resecure. Anchors do need periodic tightening which will help to keep the sound minimized.
Darin is correct, but an area you need to be careful of is if the installer did not use track feet to raise the track off the concrete , you need to make sure your risers are not digging into concrete. Adding washers will cause undue pressure on feet and crack right by weld.