What's new

Ryko Soft Gloss

cwtech

Reaction score
newbi reguarding car wash temporarly out of service message at kiosk? CODE #78 , 5.8, are present. stand alone ryko thrust dryer not useing photoeyes rebooted all terminals POS/RYKO/kiosk wash still out of service? car wash closed switch was activated durring first pass to abort wash? any ideas or support greatly appreciated.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I take it you are looking at the CAW (Code a Wash) and seeing Code 78 and Code 58
Code 78 is a Dryer Photoeye error and Code 58 is a Chemical level indicator, you said carwash switch was activated to abort wash during first pass please go into detail on that, did somebody press the e-stop during the wash? or did the wash stop during the wash by itself?

cwtech

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the quick reply Diamond! ignorance on my part i was reading the life time wash count the first numbers displayed on comm interface in bay. however the wash is online, i failed to realize the reclaim fresh water toggle switch was in the off possition .

I take it you are looking at the CAW (Code a Wash) and seeing Code 78 and Code 58
Code 78 is a Dryer Photoeye error and Code 58 is a Chemical level indicator, you said carwash switch was activated to abort wash during first pass please go into detail on that, did somebody press the e-stop during the wash? or did the wash stop during the wash by itself?

Etowah