What's new

Ryko Soft Gloss XS

washmeclean

Reaction score
timmer settings worked great only have one issue im missing something cant pinpoint just yet but narrowing it down. i have on board dryers , and yes to onboard in setup questions and using y50-51 works fine but i get an 8Y 2-digit code if i answer no to on board dry will clear the code and - - found the same results as yes to wheel scrub option and the toggle switch enabled off 8Y so assuming i need to look for an input to the plc for an enable switch from onboard dryer

Ryko CS

Reaction score
A code 8Y doesn't actually exist, so not sure why/how you would be seeing that. Where are you seeing it, on the 2 digit display, or in the HPP? We don't have any alpha characters in a 2 digit code, so if it's on the 2 digit display, sounds more like a bad display. The only place to enable/disable OBD is in the setup questions and in how you are arming the machine.

Do you have a wiper prox input on, either X45 (R) or X46 (L)? That would cause the dryer cycle not to function. If both proxes are on, it would be a code 83. If you had either the wheel scrub or wiper disabled, that would tag a code 84. You need to have one of them on with the wiper to the outside for it to work.

washmeclean

Reaction score
2-digit display is acting up so could be . will check wiper prox and if disabled

Etowah