What's new

Ryko service

E.Jay Sherlock

Reaction score
Anyone had a problem with Ryko service. My machine has been down for over 3 months and cannot get a service man out to look at it. When I call they tell me they work on the units that have service contract first. I don't need a service contract I can handle most of the service work on the units. If you're looking at a Ryko unit be careful. wondering if anyone knows of a service man in southeast Texas that can work on a softgloss.

E.Jay Sherlock

Reaction score
Ryko Service

What's the problem(s) your experiencing with your SoftGloss?
I need them to help me wire my machine. After 20,000 washes the wires have broken and the machine will stop in the middle of the wash. The machine has been down for over 3 months. I put in a service call on August 19 and still do not have a serviceman come by. The service manager said if I had a service contract to the tune of $500 to $1000 per month they could come out. I have my own serviceman that handles the miner problem he's just not sure how to rewire the machine.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Who is the Ryko service company that you are trying to work with? and what is the name of your wash?

Chuck Ivey

Reaction score
Why hasn't Ryko jumped in here? Years ago one call to the late Dale Hartman would have had a tech enroute from the distributor or from Grimes, Iowa.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Commercial Wash Systems Inc is for Texas customers for Ryko Direct sales and Service. I tried calling both South East and West numbers for service nobody answered.

Last edited:

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I need them to help me wire my machine. After 20,000 washes the wires have broken and the machine will stop in the middle of the wash. The machine has been down for over 3 months. I put in a service call on August 19 and still do not have a serviceman come by. The service manager said if I had a service contract to the tune of $500 to $1000 per month they could come out. I have my own serviceman that handles the miner problem he's just not sure how to rewire the machine.
stopping in the middle of a wash sounds like one component may have a bad wire; why do you have to rewire the whole machine? 3 mos. down time is way too long!

DiamondWash

Reaction score
E Jay,

Can you make a video of it malfunctioning? it could be something as simple as a bad mercury switch on the treadle, does it stop at the same spot each time? more info is needed.