What's new

Ryko R7B issues

BoomerSooner

Reaction score
Okay you guys can quit laughing now. I have an old R7B that seems to have lost its memory. I recently had to replace the end limit switch and after that the wash is running a little different. On top of that, it is hooked up to a Wash Select II with no Code-a-wash. Originally the wash would start with a foam bath from the middle of the vehicle to the front, then back to the middle of the car, then the wash would start. Now the foam bath will come on and go to the front of the vehicle and then the wash starts. Any ideas???

It is kinda funny, I was researching the R7b online today and found a Youtube video of the wash that I am working on. If you want to see it Youtube R7B in Lubbock, TX.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Is this an R7B or an Ultra Clean R7B? The Ultra clean will have the chemical pumps mounted on a wall, the R7B would have chemical tanks on each side of the wash frame.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
I found a video of a wash at the Shell station in Lubbock, it is an Ultra Clean R7B. Does yours have on board dry? That would make it an Ultra Clean Mini Tunnel which would have a PLC instead of the old program cam and micro switches.

carwash00

Reaction score
Is it still in service? I Would love to check it out! The person deleted the video, Sadly.