What's new

Ryko Pay Station Not Prompting for code

WashSingh

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I recently had a power failure, and my pay station is no longer prompting/"speaking" at all. I was able to input a code into the Pay Station, and it triggered the carwash and washed the car. However, when a car drives up to the pay station it would usually greet them and ask them to input a code, or after they input a code it would state "please enter the carwash now". None of that is working. Is there anyway to diagnose is the speaker is bad, or something larger? I've attached a picture of the pay station below.

Thanks,

View attachment 1063

MGSMN

Reaction score
The battery in the MM16 Comsyst box is bad. When you lost power you lost the recorded messages. Replace the battery and record new messages.

WashSingh

Reaction score
The battery in the MM16 Comsyst box is bad. When you lost power you lost the recorded messages. Replace the battery and record new messages.
Thank you! I've been looking online, but I can't find the directions to record new messages and replace the battery. Would you by chance/or anyone else have the directions on how to do so?

WashSingh

Reaction score
The coinbox needs cleaned up with a whole new decal and new menu board.
Yea - it is a hot mess. Recently took over the location. After I replace the battery and re-record the messages, I plan on spending the day cleaning it up. New Decal and Menu Board have been ordered.

Ryko CS

Reaction score
The Owners manual for the Multi Upgrade coinbox will have the programming instructions. If you shoot me a PM with your email address, I can send you a copy of the instructions. I don't see a way to attach here.