What's new

RYKO OHD Problem

Washeduptoo

Reaction score
HTK screen reads out of service. Inside HTK the WIS (wash in service) light is not lit. Hamilton tells me it's not receiving a signal from the wash. OK.

The input and output board are lit as they should be. No code on the two digit in bay display. Any suggestions?

I'll add a secondary problem. As we were playing around with different components trying to find the issue, we've messed up the ultrasonics. I think the problem was we pulled a car into the bay. Now two digit display reads 74.

Thanks

soapy

Reaction score
Check all your circuit breakers. I keep a list of all the 2 digit codes for my rykos in each cabinet in a zip lock bag for quick reference.

Ryko CS

Reaction score
If your US2001 OHD is a unit with trolley ultrasonic sensors, is your PLC output Y32 on, or is Y31 on instead? Y32 is control power and needs to be on for the coinbox to detect the machine is ready to wash.

A code 74 should clear on it's own if the sensors are OK once it runs a complete wash. It is possible though, that if one of the ultrasonics isn't detecting the floor, it could tag the code 74 and cause Y31 (reset) to come on instead.