What's new

Ryko ohd error code 15

Alberta north

Reaction score
Getting a error code that is saying no response from IFSF network module.
Last night we had a lightning storm and now there is no memory in the code a wash 4 ?

soapy

Reaction score
did you do a complete shut down for 1 minute and the power up to reboot? Sometimes that will work.

Alberta north

Reaction score
Yes a couple of times. Everything turns on as normal. The lights on the input and output list are good for about 3 min then output lights y20 though y24 go out. Which is CMD 1,2,4,8,16 .

Ryko CS

Reaction score
The 2 digit code 15 indicates loss of RykoNet to the PLC node on the machine. It can indicate that either the CAW IV or the coinbox are offline, or both. If you look at the PLC node in the carwash control cabinet (small green box), do you you have a red, or green LED light. If red, it indicates the PLC node isn't communicating with the PLC itself (bad node or cable). If it's green, but it flashes 3 times every 5 seconds, this indicates it isn't detecting the CAW IV.

Did your site take a direct hit through your POS system? If so, it's quite possible it could have damaged the CAW. If you have an original style CAW IV (white box about 10" x 10"), it's possible that RykoNet could have shut off if it lost it's programming. If it's a newer model CAW IV iC or Site Server style, that option isn't there as they are all RykoNet arming.

Go into the diagnostics screens on the CAW and see if it passes a network communications test and if it can see the PLC. If so, it may be that you just need to put your run/stop switch to stop, then back to run. On some occasions though, it may require using an HPP to reset a bit to get it to clear.

Alberta north

Reaction score
Ok so ive done a network test and it shows ok. Also turned the run/stop switch off and on.

I used the hand held earlier this morning and reset M815. Still getting the error code 15. I have tried reprogramming the CAW 4 and when I looked in the manual I can't get the network arming. I don't know where locate it. So that I can change the network arming to yes instead of no if that what it says? At a loss for what to try.

We have the original style CAW 4.

Ryko CS

Reaction score
If you go into the "maintenance mode menu", you should see an option for network configuration. This needs to be enabled. Link type should be "host network", then you will want to auto-install nodes, then do a reinstall nodes. You may also want to verify under coinbox setup to ensure it is marked correctly. For most of the network coinboxes (AMTT, AMTT CS), you will want it to be "network coinbox". Once that is all done, please run another network diagnostics test to make sure it goes through. Then go to the PLC, and turn run/stop to stop, then back to run. If working correctly, it should clear the code 15. You may need to reset bit M815 again though.